Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bypass Rapidshare using Macshift part 1

Tired of waiting for hours to download the next link or part of a movie or a game?? Here is the solution! Download Macshift here: devices.natetrue.com Here are the steps: Hello! This is Omfgjeremy0 Today I will show you how to bypass the download limit of rapidshare or megaupload. Im sure there are other filehosting websites that have limits on their downloads. TO make this video just short of a few minutes I like to write everything out so we dont have to see me misspell certain words or commands. And I did not take this from anyone for I had spent my time writing out this tutorial. --------------------------------------------------- To bypass, you will need the following: You need to know how to use command prompt (like basic operations such as cd - change directory or mkdir - make directory...pretty simple ehh?) You need to change the name of your LAN or wireless to something short like "Local" or "Wireless" instead of "Local Area Network" and "Wirless Network"...It just speeds up our time I hope.. =P You need to get a program called "Macshift" made by Nathan True. What it does is basically change the digits of the last number of your ip address to a random generized number. ------------------------------------------------------- Okay..Lets crack our knuckles and get started!! As you can see for this tutorial, I can reached my downloadable limit for today or some hours. So let me prove to you that it is blocking me from accessing the download. Alright...Let's get ...

Tags : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment