Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tutorial - Rainmeter and Rocketdock

****READ ME PLEASE**** Hi, in this tutorial I will show you the very basics of two nice programs called rocketdock and rainmeter. I will also show you how to get your desktop to almost look like mine did in my earlier video "I Love My Desktop". Here in the description I will give you a bit more explained version of the tutorial and include the needed links. Tutorial: Step 1: Clean up your desktop Start by hiding your taskbar to a place where it doesnt bother you. Then make a folder called "everything" or whatever you want, and put all your pointless stuff from your desktop into that folder. Step 2: Rocketdock Download and install rocketdock and apply those settings I did or make your own settings. To get some more good looking icons for the rocketdock, just click the "rocketdock addons" link below or download those icons that I did (link below). Step 3: Rainmeter Download and install rainmeter, and play around with gadgets built in the program or download new skins from a link I have below. To add a new gadget, for example a clock, right click on a gadget and click: config(the config you want), clock(for example), big-clock.ini(or whatever you like). Now you can click and drag it around or apply more advanced settings to the gadget by right clicking on it. At last, download my wallpaper and you're done! Links: - Rocketdock: rocketdock.com - Rocketdock addons: rocketdock.com - Rocketdock "Stacks Docklet": rocketdock.com - Rocketdock icons (those that I used in the tutorial ...

Thanks To : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment