Monday, January 2, 2012

Best Gaming Setup on Youtube 2011 (HIGH END) !!

Hey, youtubers! For the gaming community out there i'd like to share this with you guys of my new and proud setup :) This is a quick vid on my setup and i have a full tutorial on my channel, so check it out! Hardware includes: - Antec DF 85 Gaming Case - Antec 1200 Watt True Power PSU - Asus Rampage III Black Edition Motherboard - GTX 590 EVGA Classified Dual GPU Graphics Card - 12GB Dominator GT RAM @1600 With Dual Cooling Fans - 980X Processor @ 4.2GHZ / Temp. @ 18.5 Degrees (65 Degrees Faron) - 600GB Velociraptor HDD Spin Speed @ 10000 RPM - Samsung Blu Ray Reader/Writer - NZXT Sentry Fan Control Drive Bay System - Swiftech H220-220 Pro Liquid Cooling System Accessories: - Samsung 32INCH 3D LCD TV - Black Widow Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - RAT 9 Wireless Gaming Mouse - Astro Major League Gaming Special Edition Headset - Logitech 2.1 Z4 multimedia Speakers Please guys let me know if you want me to do a tutorial of my specs/setup and i will be more than happy to post another video =] THUMBS UP FOR THE PC GAMING COMMUNITY!!!! Enjoy and please rate, comment and subscribe!!!

My Links : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment